Service Delivery Format:
- In Person:
- Drop-in Mondays from 4:30 to 6:30 pm
12 – 25 years
Drop In or can be referred through Youth Mentorship program.
Next Session Dates:
Meeting in person
52 weeks per year
Sessions Per Year:
Monday 4:30 pm to 6:30pm
West Toronto Youth Hub
1541 Jane Street, North York ON M9N 2R3
Connect 4 – Youth Mentorship Program
CONNECT 4 a group mentorship program for youth aged 12-25, is a weekly two hour program that allows youth to express and develop their identity through a series of core focus areas related to: educational achievement, employment & community engagement. Connect 4 engages youth in array of topics through:
- Excursion Based Activities
- Guest Speakers
- Skill Building
- Skill Application
CONNECT 4 promotes positive youth development and engagement in a supportive, safe and creative way to help youth to make healthy and informed decisions for their future.
CONNECT 4 promotes positive youth development and engagement in a supportive, safe and creative way. The program goal is to support youth in making healthy and informed decisions towards their identified goals.
Youth who participate in CONNECT 4 will be able to make connections in 4 key ways:
- Mentors: Youth will have access to caring supportive adult relationships that will allow them to realize their fullest potential in many areas of their lives. Healthy relationships are fostered through shared experiences & knowledge exchange.
- Peers: Youth will build strong bonds and increase self-esteem with their peers, while improving their self-confidence to share ideas and provide feedback in a safe, respected space.
- Resources: Youth will have access to a variety of resources and supports such as trainings, workshops, community supports and volunteer opportunities to help them make informed life choices.
- Community Engagement: Youth will have opportunities to connect with their surrounding communities by engaging in meaningful volunteer activities/events that nurture leadership and capacity building skills
CONNECT 4 encourages and supports youth to take ownership of their future by putting youth in the driver’s seat to create the future they aspire to achieve so they can Dream it! Voice it! Get it! and Live it!