The West Toronto Youth Hub is now a Youth Wellness Hubs Ontario site
Located at the Jane Street Hub
In April 2022, Yorktown’s West Toronto Youth Hub was designated a Youth Wellness Hubs Ontario (YWHO) site. YWHO is a network of 22 local hubs that provide integrated services co-designed with youth for youth in communities across the province. The West Toronto Youth Wellness Hub offers low barrier access to a wide range of high quality, responsive services for youth age 12 to 29. Please check out our services below.
YOUTH WELLNESS TEAMS
SKILLS & WELL-BEING ACTIVITIES
YWHO Key Features at a Glance
- Common menu of core integrated mental health and substance use treatment services and primary care offered to youth aged 12 to 25, emphasizing transition age youth.
- Core staffing model consisting of: primary care, clinicians, peer support, and care coordinators, welcome/intake (“the Youth Wellness Team”) PLUS integration of in-kind services.
- Common branding and similar look and feel offering a youth-friendly environment, as shaped by local input.
- Ancillary services e.g., skills & well-being activities; designed to create community for youth and put them within easy reach of clinical services and supports.
- Located in high youth traffic environments.
- Measurement-based care: youth complete electronically delivered standardized measures every session.
- Youth co-created and responsive.
Monday 9 am – 5 pm
Tuesday 9 am – 8 pm
Wednesday 9 am – 8 pm
Thursday* 9 am – 5 pm
Friday 9 am – 5 pm
*Unison building is open until 8:30 pm but walk-in and staff finish at 5 pm
For more information please contact:
Youth Wellness Hubs Ontario – West Toronto Manager
Services & Programs @ the West Toronto Youth Wellness Hub
Our hub works with local service providers to provide mental health and substance use support, primary care, education and employment help, housing support, peer support, and other social and community programming.